Hey Everyone! Check out this beautiful & super easy PROM look!
FOR THE HAIR, YOU WILL NEED:
*1 inch curling iron from Hot Tools (http://www.hottools.com/)
*Tresemme Hair Spray (Wal-mart, Target, etc.)
*3-5 bobby pins (depending on thick the hair is)
FOR THE MAKE-UP:
*Graftobian HD Glamour Cremes (Perfect for Prom because their is no SPF in the foundation) (http://www.graftobian.com/)
*Urban Decay Primer Potion (http://www.urbandecay.com/)
*Eyeshadows are from the Sephora Blockbuster Palette, a variety of grays were used (http://www.sephora.com/makeup-studio-blockbuster-P294706?skuId=1332980)
*Urban Decay Box of Shadows IV- (Zephyr/White Eyeshadow) (http://www.urbandecay.com/)
*Black Pencil Liner from Make-Up Designory (http://www.mudshop.com/)
*Urban Decay Mascara (http://www.urbandecay.com/)
*Urban Decay Baed Bronzer in GILDED (http://www.urbandecay.com/) )
*Lips- Graftobian Super Palette, NUDE Lip Gloss (http://www.graftobian.com/)
**This was a PROM consultation trial, she wouldn’t let me touch her eyebrows or fill them in… just yet! 🙂
PROM DAY TIPS:
- Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch.
- Don’t wash your hair (updo’s last longer with dirty hair).
- Go to your hair, nails and makeup appointments (as appropriate). Make sure to wear a button down shirt for your hair appointment!
- Pick up your dates boutonniere and place in your refrigerator.
- Pack some extra cash in your purse.
- Make sure your parents take some photos of you and your date, in case there are any problems with the professional pictures.
Most importantly – relax, have a great time, and don’t get too stressed!